A secular progressive (aka the Devil) holds the following truths to be self-evident.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm A Statistic

I lost my job earlier this month, therefore I've joined the ranks of the millions of unemployed. I'm not upset about it at all though; I'm young, unmarried, childless, and don't have any major bills or responsibilities. And I fucking hated that fucking ass, stupid ass job. Goddammit!

It'll be interesting to see how low the economy goes. I'd like to thank George Bush and Congress for fucking up in every area possible over the past eight years. If there is some kind of Lifetime Failure Award, I'd like to personally engrave one for each member of Congress.

Anyway, until I get something else sorted out, I'll be devoting much of my time to blogging, worrying, and generally wasting time. Sounds like a plan!

No comments: