A secular progressive (aka the Devil) holds the following truths to be self-evident.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Procrastination Is A Bitch

I'm not sure when I'm going to get started on my 15-page and 10-page term papers. I supposed I should work on at least one of them tomorrow. I just can't get motivated to write for hours about the relationship between Henry Hyde and his constituency. Not the most interesting stuff. But I know that if I put off the papers until the weekend, I'll regret it and end up frantically slapping down some random shit thus failing my papers, which is an option I cannot afford. I know that I'll get them done eventually but it's a matter of WHEN I'll get them done that's nagging at me right now. The thing that pisses me off the most is that both papers are for the same professor and for two relatively similar poli sci classes. My mind is so tired of hearing/talking/processing anything political that it's shutting down. Not that I haven't been thinking about this since the first day of the semester, but I've officially counted how many days are left this term. 11 days! Whoo hoo! Then it's a well-deserved six-week break where I can recouperate.

No comments: